These Terms and Conditions (Terms) set out the basis on which New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated (we, our or us) lets you (you, your) access and use the MyRugby app, and any websites or applications operated by us that are directly related to the app, (MyRugby). By using MyRugby you agree to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time.
1. We are providing MyRugby to help users follow and manage rugby teams, players and matches in New Zealand.
2. MyRugby is available to players and fans to follow teams, and to team managers and coaches to assist with submission of team lists and scoring of matches.
3. We are providing MyRugby for the benefit of the rugby community and we may update, enhance, modify or replace MyRugby at any time for any reason. We may also stop providing MyRugby in the future.
4. We are relying on other parties to provide accurate information for our use in MyRugby so we do not guarantee that all information you may access is accurate or up to date.
5. If you see any information in MyRugby that is inaccurate then you can let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. You agree that we take no responsibility or liability for any misconduct of other users of MyRugby including, without limitation, users that upload incorrect, inaccurate or out of date information or materials.
7. If you log in to MyRugby as coach or manager for your team, you agree that you are responsible for keeping the information connected with your login up to date and for keeping your login and password details confidential and secure.
8. Only you may use your login and password details to administer your team, and you must not use your login and password details to administer any other team.
9. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in our software and in MyRugby are owned by us or our licensors. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, perform, publish or create any derivative works from any part of MyRugby or our software, or commercialise or on-sell any information or software obtained from MyRugby or from us.
10. By using MyRugby, you agree to comply with any policies or other requirements issued by us from time to time, including our privacy policies, and those policies and other requirements will form part of these Terms.
11. These Terms apply alongside any other terms and conditions or policies that you accept when you join a rugby club or sign up to be an administrator/volunteer or coach of a team.
12. We may suspend or terminate your access to, or any account you have with, MyRugby if we suspect that you have breached these Terms or breached any applicable law or we otherwise consider that such suspension or termination is required.
13. We may amend these Terms from time to time. Notice of any such amendments will be announced on MyRugby and will be effective immediately, unless we state otherwise. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms regularly to obtain timely notice of any such changes.
14. Your continued use of MyRugby will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these Terms. If you do not accept any changes then you should delete MyRugby and stop using it.
15. MyRugby is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. All statements, information and recommendations made by us about MyRugby are believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. To the maximum extent provided by law, we disclaim and exclude any implied conditions or warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
16. Without limiting the above, we do not warrant that access to MyRugby will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or that any information or materials provided through MyRugby are accurate, complete or up-to-date.
17. Neither we nor our officers, servants or agents will be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of MyRugby.
18. If we are found to have any liability under or in connection with these Terms or relating to MyRugby, the maximum amount of our liability arising out of all claims under these Terms or relating to MyRugby will, to the extent permitted by law, not in any circumstances exceed NZ$100.
19. These Terms will be governed by the law of New Zealand.
Last updated 14/06/2018